35 matches for Logistics Planning and Management Services
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||8 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||6 matches|
- Logistics Engineers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Logistics Planning Engineer
- Logistics Engineer
- Logistics Engineering Manager
- Logistics Research Engineer
- Logistics System Engineer
- Acquisition Logistics Engineer
- Aero Logistics Engineer
- Auto Logistics Engineer
- Design or analyze operational solutions for projects such as transportation optimization, network modeling, process and methods analysis, cost containment, capacity enhancement, routing and shipment optimization, or information management.
- Analyze or interpret logistics data involving customer service, forecasting, procurement, manufacturing, inventory, transportation, or warehousing.
- Apply logistics modeling techniques to address issues, such as operational process improvement or facility design or layout.
- Assess the environmental impact or energy efficiency of logistics activities, using carbon mitigation software.
- Conduct logistics studies or analyses, such as time studies, zero-base analyses, rate analyses, network analyses, flow-path analyses, or supply chain analyses.
- Conduct environmental audits for logistics activities, such as storage, distribution, or transportation.
- Determine logistics support requirements, such as facility details, staffing needs, or safety or maintenance plans.
- Develop logistic metrics, internal analysis tools, or key performance indicators for business units.
- Develop or document reverse logistics management processes to ensure maximal efficiency of product recycling, reuse, or final disposal.
- Direct the work of logistics analysts.
- Evaluate effectiveness of current or future logistical processes.
- Identify cost-reduction or process-improvement logistic opportunities.
- Interview key staff or tour facilities to identify efficiency-improvement, cost-reduction, or service-delivery opportunities.
- Prepare logistic strategies or conceptual designs for production facilities.
- Prepare or validate documentation on automated logistics or maintenance-data reporting or management information systems.
- Propose logistics solutions for customers.
- Provide logistical facility or capacity planning analyses for distribution or transportation functions.
- Provide logistics technology or information for effective and efficient support of product, equipment, or system manufacturing or service.
- Review contractual commitments, customer specifications, or related information to determine logistics or support requirements.
- Review global, national, or regional transportation or logistics reports for ways to improve efficiency or minimize the environmental impact of logistics activities.
Detailed Work Activities
- Plan facility layouts or designs.
- Advise others on logistics topics.
- Analyze logistics processes.
- Assess the cost effectiveness of products, projects, or services.
- Estimate costs of goods or services.
- Evaluate logistics methods to reduce environmental impact.
Learn more on the