5 matches for community service
- Analyze or interpret logistics data involving customer service, forecasting, procurement, manufacturing, inventory, transportation, or warehousing.
- Interview key staff or tour facilities to identify efficiency-improvement, cost-reduction, or service-delivery opportunities.
- Provide logistics technology or information for effective and efficient support of product, equipment, or system manufacturing or service.
Detailed Work Activities
- Assess the cost effectiveness of products, projects, or services.
- Estimate costs of goods or services.
Learn more on the