8 matches for enviornmental studies
- Assess the environmental impact or energy efficiency of logistics activities, using carbon mitigation software.
- Conduct environmental audits for logistics activities, such as storage, distribution, or transportation.
- Conduct logistics studies or analyses, such as time studies, zero-base analyses, rate analyses, network analyses, flow-path analyses, or supply chain analyses.
- Design comprehensive supply chains that minimize environmental impacts or costs.
- Determine requirements for compliance with environmental certification standards.
- Review global, national, or regional transportation or logistics reports for ways to improve efficiency or minimize the environmental impact of logistics activities.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze environmental regulations to ensure organizational compliance.
- Evaluate logistics methods to reduce environmental impact.
Learn more on the