33 matches for business manager
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||23 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
- Management Analysts
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Business Management Analyst
- Business Management Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Business Development Analyst
- Business Operations Analyst
- Business Process Analyst
- Business Process Consultant
- Management Analyst
- Management Consultant
- Management Scientist
- Management Systems Auditor
- Management and Program Analyst
- Forms Analysis Manager
- Health Information Management Business Analyst
- Health Information Management Data Analyst
- Program Management Analyst
- Project Management Analyst
- Project Manager
- Records Management Analyst
- Records Management Director
- Records Analysis Manager
- Reports Analysis Manager
- Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Includes program analysts and management consultants.
- Develop and implement records management program for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure compliance with program.
- Prepare manuals and train workers in use of new forms, reports, procedures or equipment, according to organizational policy.
- Review forms and reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, identifying problems and improvements.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others on business or operational matters.
- Analyze business or financial data.
- Confer with personnel to coordinate business operations.
- Develop business or financial information systems.
- Discuss business strategies, practices, or policies with managers.
Learn more on the