15 matches for Financial Planner
|Alternate Occupation Titles||6 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Planned Giving Officer
- Director of Financial Development
- Director of Planning and Development
- Director of Gift Planning
- Executive Director of Development, Gift Planning
- Vice President of Major Gifts and Planned Giving
- Organize activities to raise funds or otherwise solicit and gather monetary donations or other gifts for an organization. May design and produce promotional materials. May also raise awareness of the organization's work, goals, and financial needs.
- Plan and direct special events for fundraising, such as silent auctions, dances, golf events, or walks.
- Develop fundraising activity plans that maximize participation or contributions and minimize costs.
- Monitor budgets, expense reports, or other financial data for fundraising organizations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop financial or business plans.
- Examine financial records.
- Interpret financial information for others.
- Monitor financial indicators.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
Learn more on the