Search Marketing Strategists
41 matches for Digital Marketing
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||20 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Search Marketing Strategists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Digital Marketer
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Digital Strategist
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Marketing Specialist
- Interactive Marketing Strategist
- Interactive Media Marketing Director
- Interactive Media Marketing Specialist
- Interactive Media Marketing Strategist
- Internet Marketing Consultant
- Internet Marketing Specialist
- Internet Marketing Strategist
- Online Marketing Strategist
- Paid Search Marketing Strategist
- Search Marketing Analyst
- Search Marketing Specialist
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist
- Search Engine Marketing Strategist
- Search Engineer Marketing Specialist
- Web Marketing Strategist
- Employ search marketing tactics to increase visibility and engagement with content, products, or services in Internet-enabled devices or interfaces. Examine search query behaviors on general or specialty search engines or other Internet-based content. Analyze research, data, or technology to understand user intent and measure outcomes for ongoing optimization.
- Collaborate with other marketing staff to integrate and complement marketing strategies across multiple sales channels.
- Conduct market research analysis to identify search query trends, real-time search and news media activity, popular social media topics, electronic commerce trends, market opportunities, or competitor performance.
- Conduct financial modeling for online marketing programs or Web site revenue forecasting.
- Conduct online marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media Web sites.
- Create content strategies for digital media.
- Define product requirements, based on market research analysis, in collaboration with user interface design and engineering staff.
- Evaluate new emerging media or technologies and make recommendations for their application within Internet marketing or search marketing campaigns.
- Execute and manage communications with digital journalists or bloggers.
- Execute or manage social media campaigns to inform search marketing tactics.
- Identify appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and report key metrics from digital campaigns.
- Identify, evaluate, or procure hardware or software for implementing online marketing campaigns.
- Manage tracking and reporting of search-related activities and provide analyses to marketing executives.
- Optimize digital assets, such as text, graphics, or multimedia assets, for search engine optimization (SEO) or for display and usability on internet-connected devices.
- Participate in the development or implementation of online marketing strategy.
- Propose online or multiple-sales-channel campaigns to marketing executives.
- Purchase or negotiate placement of listings in local search engines, directories, or digital mapping technologies.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze market or customer related data.
- Collaborate with others to develop or implement marketing strategies.
- Implement advertising or marketing initiatives.
Learn more on the
Search Marketing Strategists