21 matches for Business Information Management
|Alternate Occupation Titles||6 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||8 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- E-Commerce Business Channel Specialist
- E-Commerce Manager
- E-Commerce Project Manager
- E-Commerce Sales Manager
- E-Commerce Sales Product Manager
- Online Services Manager
- Conduct retail activities of businesses operating exclusively online. May perform duties such as preparing business strategies, buying merchandise, managing inventory, implementing marketing activities, fulfilling and shipping online orders, and balancing financial records.
- Create or distribute offline promotional material, such as brochures, pamphlets, business cards, stationary, or signage.
- Create, manage, or automate orders or invoices, using order management or invoicing software.
- Develop or revise business plans for online business, emphasizing factors such as product line, pricing, inventory, or marketing strategy.
- Disclose merchant information and terms and policies of transactions in online or offline materials.
- Implement security practices to preserve assets, minimize liabilities, or ensure customer privacy, using parallel servers, hardware redundancy, fail-safe technology, information encryption, or firewalls.
- Initiate online auctions through auction hosting sites or auction management software.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze business or financial data.
- Calculate data to inform organizational operations.
- Develop business or financial information systems.
- Develop business or market strategies.
- Develop financial or business plans.
- Identify strategic business investment opportunities.
- Maintain data in information systems or databases.
- Obtain information about goods or services.
Learn more on the