17 matches for Retail Sales Representative
|Alternate Occupation Titles||10 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Sales Manager
- Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative Clerk
- Customer Service Representative
- Director, Retail Ecommerce
- E-Commerce Retailer
- Internet Retailer
- Internet Sales Manager
- Online Retailer
- Web Retailer
- Wholesale Representative
- Conduct retail activities of businesses operating exclusively online. May perform duties such as preparing business strategies, buying merchandise, managing inventory, implementing marketing activities, fulfilling and shipping online orders, and balancing financial records.
- Calculate revenue, sales, and expenses, using financial accounting or spreadsheet software.
- Integrate online retailing strategy with physical or catalogue retailing operations.
- Investigate sources, such as auctions, estate sales, liquidators, wholesalers, or trade shows for new items, used items, or collectibles.
- Participate in online forums or conferences to stay abreast of online retailing trends, techniques, or security threats.
- Purchase new or used items from online or physical sources for resale via retail or auction Web site.
Detailed Work Activities
- Execute sales or other financial transactions.
Learn more on the