39 matches for Financial Managers
|Alternate Occupation Titles||21 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||10 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Finance Manager
- Finance Analyst
- Finance Coordinator
- Finance Director
- Finance Vice President
- Finance and Accounting Director
- Finance and Administration Vice President
- Financial Manager
- Financial Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Reporting Accountant
- Accountant Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Business Manager
- Business Office Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Cost Accounting Manager
- Decision Support Financial Analyst
- Liabilities and Funding Management Accountant
- Office Manager
- Revenue Audit Manager
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others on financial matters.
- Analyze financial information.
- Analyze business or financial data.
- Conduct financial or regulatory audits.
- Develop business or financial information systems.
- Examine financial records or processes.
- Examine financial records.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
- Prepare financial documents.
- Report information to managers or other personnel.
Learn more on the