28 matches for finance
|Alternate Occupation Titles||13 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||9 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Finance Analyst
- Finance Coordinator
- Finance Director
- Finance Manager
- Finance Vice President
- Finance and Accounting Director
- Finance and Administration Vice President
- Financial Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Financial Reporting Accountant
- Chief Financial Officer
- Decision Support Financial Analyst
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others on financial matters.
- Analyze financial information.
- Analyze business or financial data.
- Conduct financial or regulatory audits.
- Develop business or financial information systems.
- Examine financial records or processes.
- Examine financial records.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
- Prepare financial documents.
Learn more on the