9 matches for Accountant
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Account Auditor
- Accounting Auditor
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Public Accounting Partner
- Utility Accounts Director
- Examine and analyze accounting records to determine financial status of establishment and prepare financial reports concerning operating procedures.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Review taxpayer accounts, and conduct audits on-site, by correspondence, or by summoning taxpayer to office.
Learn more on the