17 matches for finance
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Finance Budget Specialist
- Finance Director
- Financial Analysis Director
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Operations Analyst
- Financial Planning Analyst
- Financial Planning Manager
- Financial Services Officer
- Financial Supervisor
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Compile and analyze accounting records and other data to determine the financial resources required to implement a program.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs, review financial requests, or explore alternative financing methods.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others on financial matters.
- Analyze business or financial data.
- Gather financial records.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
- Verify accuracy of financial information.
Learn more on the