13 matches for financial math
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||6 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Financial Analyst
- Financing Analyst
- Analyze credit data and financial statements of individuals or firms to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money. Prepare reports with credit information for use in decision making.
- Analyze financial data such as income growth, quality of management, and market share to determine expected profitability of loans.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others on financial matters.
- Analyze business or financial data.
- Assess financial status of clients.
- Confer with others about financial matters.
- Examine financial records.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
Learn more on the