Personal Financial Advisors
55 matches for Financial Managers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||29 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||8 matches|
- Personal Financial Advisors
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Finance Consultant
- Financial Adviser
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Agent
- Financial Consultant
- Financial Coordinator
- Financial Counselor
- Financial Planner
- Financial Professional
- Financial Retirement Plan Specialist
- Financial Solutions Advisor
- Managing Director, Certified Financial Planner CFP, Relationship Manager
- Account Manager
- Asset Manager
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Certified Financial Planner Professional
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Comprehensive Financial Planner
- Investments Manager
- Money Manager
- Owner, Certified Financial Planner CFP
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Personal Financial Planner
- Portfolio Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Senior Financial Advisor
- Trust Investment Manager
- Wealth Management Advisor
- Wealth Manager
- Advise clients on financial plans using knowledge of tax and investment strategies, securities, insurance, pension plans, and real estate. Duties include assessing clients' assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial objectives.
- Manage client portfolios, keeping client plans up-to-date.
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives.
- Answer clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
- Conduct seminars or workshops on financial planning topics, such as retirement planning, estate planning, or the evaluation of severance packages.
- Contact clients periodically to determine any changes in their financial status.
- Explain to clients the personal financial advisor's responsibilities and the types of services to be provided.
- Implement financial planning recommendations or refer clients to someone who can assist them with plan implementation.
- Inform clients about tax benefits, government rebates, or other financial benefits of alternative fuel vehicle purchases or energy efficient home construction, improvements, or remodeling.
- Interview clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Investigate available investment opportunities to determine compatibility with client financial plans.
- Meet with clients' other advisors, such as attorneys, accountants, trust officers, or investment bankers, to fully understand clients' financial goals and circumstances.
- Monitor financial market trends to ensure that client plans are responsive.
- Prepare or interpret for clients information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, or income projections.
- Recommend financial products, such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or insurance.
- Recommend to clients strategies in cash management, insurance coverage, investment planning, or other areas to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, environmental concerns, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others on financial matters.
- Assess financial status of clients.
- Confer with others about financial matters.
- Educate clients on financial planning topics.
- Implement financial decisions.
- Interpret financial information for others.
- Interview clients to gather financial information.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
Learn more on the
Personal Financial Advisors