23 matches for Financial Managers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||8 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||6 matches|
- Financial Examiners
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Finance Director
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Compliance Examiner
- Financial Examiner
- Compliance Manager
- Examinations Manager
- Risk Manager
- Senior Manager
- Enforce or ensure compliance with laws and regulations governing financial and securities institutions and financial and real estate transactions. May examine, verify, or authenticate records.
- Confer with officials of real estate, securities, or financial institution industries to exchange views and discuss issues or pending cases.
- Direct and participate in formal and informal meetings with bank directors, trustees, senior management, counsels, outside accountants and consultants to gather information and discuss findings.
- Examine the minutes of meetings of directors, stockholders and committees to investigate the specific authority extended at various levels of management.
- Investigate activities of institutions to enforce laws and regulations and to ensure legality of transactions and operations or financial solvency.
- Prepare reports, exhibits and other supporting schedules that detail an institution's safety and soundness, compliance with laws and regulations, and recommended solutions to questionable financial conditions.
- Resolve problems concerning the overall financial integrity of banking institutions including loan investment portfolios, capital, earnings, and specific or large troubled accounts.
- Train other examiners in the financial examination process.
Detailed Work Activities
- Confer with others about financial matters.
- Examine financial records or processes.
- Examine financial records.
- Implement financial decisions.
- Monitor financial indicators.
- Verify accuracy of financial information.
Learn more on the