8 matches for bank manager
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Bank Compliance Officer
- Bank Examiner
- Bank Secrecy Act Anti-Money Laundering Officer
- Compliance Manager
- Direct and participate in formal and informal meetings with bank directors, trustees, senior management, counsels, outside accountants, and consultants to gather information and discuss findings.
- Examine the minutes of meetings of directors, stockholders, and committees to investigate the specific authority extended at various levels of management.
- Resolve problems concerning the overall financial integrity of banking institutions including loan investment portfolios, capital, earnings, and specific or large troubled accounts.
- Verify and inspect cash reserves, assigned collateral, and bank-owned securities to check internal control procedures.
Learn more on the