14 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
|Alternate Occupation Titles||9 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Education Coordinator
- Assistant Client Services Manager
- Certified Consumer Credit and Housing Counselor
- Debt and Budget Counselor
- Director of Education, Hrd & Housing
- Director of Quality Improvement and Education
- Housing and Education Coordinator
- Loan Servicing Representative
- Supervisor of Housing Counseling Services
- Advise and educate individuals or organizations on acquiring and managing debt. May provide guidance in determining the best type of loan and explaining loan requirements or restrictions. May help develop debt management plans, advise on credit issues, or provide budget, mortgage, and bankruptcy counseling.
- Explain services or policies to clients, such as debt management program rules, advantages and disadvantages of using services, or creditor concession policies.
- Recommend educational materials or resources to clients on matters such as financial planning, budgeting, or credit.
- Refer clients to social service or community resources for needs beyond those of credit or debt counseling.
Detailed Work Activities
- Educate clients on financial planning topics.
Learn more on the