21 matches for Banker/ Loan officer
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||8 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
- Loan Counselors
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Loan Officer
- Loan Consultant
- Loan Counselor
- Loan Department Manager
- Loan Processor
- Office Manager
- Financial Aid Officer
- Mortgage Loan Officer
- Provide guidance to prospective loan applicants who have problems qualifying for traditional loans. Guidance may include determining the best type of loan and explaining loan requirements or restrictions.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Analyze potential loan markets to find opportunities to promote loans and financial services.
- Approve loans within specified limits.
- Assist in selection of financial award candidates using electronic databases to certify loan eligibility.
- Check loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate, according to policies.
- Interview applicants and request specified information for loan applications.
- Locate debtors using post office directories, utility services account listings, or mailing lists.
- Provide entrance or exit loan counseling to students.
- Refer loans to loan committees for approval.
- Review accounts to determine write-offs for collection agencies.
- Supervise loan personnel.
Learn more on the