35 matches for financial math
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Finance Manager
- Financial Aid Administrator
- Financial Aid Advisor
- Financial Aid Assistant
- Financial Aid Coordinator
- Financial Aid Counselor
- Financial Aid Director
- Financial Aid Manager
- Financial Aid Officer
- Financial Aid Secretary
- Financial Aid Specialist
- Financial Aid Technician
- Financial Assistance Advisor
- Financial Assistance Director
- Financial Assistance Specialist
- Financial Assistant
- Financial Counselor
- Peer Financial Counselor
- Advise students on available financial-aid awards.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Analyze potential loan markets to find opportunities to promote loans and financial services.
- Assist in selection of financial award candidates using electronic databases to certify loan eligibility.
- Contact creditors to explain clients' financial situations and to arrange for payment adjustments so that payments are feasible for clients and agreeable to creditors.
- Counsel clients on personal and family financial problems, such as excessive spending or borrowing of funds.
- Inform individuals and groups about the financial assistance available to college or university students.
- Match students' needs and eligibility with available financial aid programs to provide informed recommendations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others on financial matters.
- Assess financial status of clients.
- Authorize financial actions.
- Confer with others about financial matters.
- Develop financial plans for clients.
- Educate clients on financial planning topics.
- Examine financial records.
- Submit financial applications.
- Verify accuracy of financial information.
Learn more on the