9 matches for Human & Social Services
|Alternate Occupation Titles||3 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Banking Services Officer
- Loan Service Officer
- Loan Servicing Specialist
- Evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of commercial, real estate, or credit loans. Advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods. Includes mortgage loan officers and agents, collection analysts, loan servicing officers, and loan underwriters.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers' needs.
- Provide special services such as investment banking for clients with more specialized needs.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers' needs.
Detailed Work Activities
- Market products, services, or events.
Learn more on the