9 matches for financial math
- Analyze financial or operational performance of companies facing financial difficulties to identify or recommend remedies.
- Arrange financing of deals from sources such as financial institutions, agencies, or public or private companies.
- Employ financial models to develop solutions to financial problems or to assess the financial or capital impact of transactions.
- Evaluate capital needs of clients and assess market conditions to inform structuring of financial packages.
- Specialize in green financial instruments, such as socially responsible mutual funds or exchange-traded funds (ETF) that are comprised of green companies.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others on financial matters.
- Analyze business or financial data.
- Apply mathematical models of financial or business conditions.
- Assess financial status of clients.
Learn more on the