20 matches for People management
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Peoplesoft Developer
- Management Information Systems Director (MIS Director)
- Data Management Associate
- Data Management Information Technology Specialist (Data Management IT Specialist)
- Data Center Manager
- Database Management System Specialist (DBMS Specialist)
- Database Manager
- Database Administration Manager
- Information Systems Manager
- Office Manager
- Principal Management Analyst
- Programming and Network Manager
- Systems Manager
- Technical Support Manager
- Administer, test, and implement computer databases, applying knowledge of database management systems. Coordinate changes to computer databases. May plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard computer databases.
- Establish and calculate optimum values for database parameters, using manuals and calculator.
- Identify and evaluate industry trends in database systems to serve as a source of information and advice for upper management.
- Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
- Review procedures in database management system manuals for making changes to database.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
Learn more on the