9 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Digital and Social Media Manager
- Administer internet or intranet infrastructure, including Web, file, and mail servers.
- Determine sources of Web page or server problems, and take action to correct such problems.
- Evaluate or recommend server hardware or software.
- Implement updates, upgrades, and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service.
- Install or configure Web server software or hardware to ensure that directory structure is well-defined, logical, and secure, and that files are named properly.
- Monitor Web developments through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
- Monitor systems for intrusions or denial of service attacks, and report security breaches to appropriate personnel.
- Set up or maintain monitoring tools on Web servers or Web sites.
Learn more on the