13 matches for nonprofit management
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Data Management Associate
- Data Management IT Specialist
- Data Management Information Technology Specialist
- Database Management System Specialist
- Database Manager
- Database Administration Manager
- Information Systems Manager
- Administer, test, and implement computer databases, applying knowledge of database management systems. Coordinate changes to computer databases. Identify, investigate, and resolve database performance issues, database capacity, and database scalability. May plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard computer databases.
- Identify and evaluate industry trends in database systems to serve as a source of information and advice for upper management.
- Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
- Plan and install upgrades of database management system software to enhance database performance.
- Review procedures in database management system manuals for making changes to database.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
Learn more on the