9 matches for animal science
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Principal Statistical Scientist
- Research Scientist
- Develop and apply biostatistical theory and methods to the study of life sciences.
- Design research studies in collaboration with physicians, life scientists, or other professionals.
- Plan or direct research studies related to life sciences.
- Read current literature, attend meetings or conferences, and talk with colleagues to keep abreast of methodological or conceptual developments in fields such as biostatistics, pharmacology, life sciences, and social sciences.
Detailed Work Activities
- Apply mathematical principles or statistical approaches to solve problems in scientific or applied fields.
- Design research studies to obtain scientific information.
- Develop scientific or mathematical models.
Learn more on the