20 matches for graphic designer
|Alternate Occupation Titles||5 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Environment Friendly Landscape Designer
- Environmental Designer
- Exterior Designer
- Golf Course Designer
- Landscape Designer
- Plan and design land areas for projects such as parks and other recreational facilities, airports, highways, hospitals, schools, land subdivisions, and commercial, industrial, and residential sites.
- Design and integrate rainwater harvesting or gray and reclaimed water systems to conserve water into building or land designs.
- Collaborate with architects or related professionals on whole building design to maximize the aesthetic features of structures or surrounding land and to improve energy efficiency.
- Identify and select appropriate sustainable materials for use in landscape designs, such as recycled wood or recycled concrete boards for structural elements or recycled tires for playground bedding.
- Integrate existing land features or landscaping into designs.
- Prepare graphic representations or drawings of proposed plans or designs.
- Prepare conceptual drawings, graphics, or other visual representations of land areas to show predicted growth or development of land areas over time.
- Present project plans or designs to public stakeholders, such as government agencies or community groups.
- Provide follow-up consultations for clients to ensure landscape designs are maturing or developing as planned.
- Research latest products, technology, or design trends to stay current in the field.
Detailed Work Activities
- Design water conservation systems.
- Confer with technical personnel to prepare designs or operational plans.
- Create graphical representations of structures or landscapes.
- Discuss designs or plans with clients.
- Incorporate green features into the design of structures or facilities.
Learn more on the