8 matches for Human & Social Services
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Biomedical Service Engineer
- Biomedical Field Service Engineer
- Imaging Service Engineer
- Conduct research, along with life scientists, chemists, and medical scientists, on the engineering aspects of the biological systems of humans and animals.
- Conduct training or in-services to educate clinicians and other personnel on proper use of equipment.
- Develop models or computer simulations of human biobehavioral systems to obtain data for measuring or controlling life processes.
- Keep documentation of service histories on all biomedical equipment.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise customers on the use of products or services.
Learn more on the