13 matches for Environmental Service Systems
|Alternate Occupation Titles||3 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Environmental Construction Engineer
- Water Systems Designer
- Water Systems Engineer
- Perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures and facilities, such as roads, railroads, airports, bridges, harbors, channels, dams, irrigation projects, pipelines, power plants, and water and sewage systems.
- Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess potential project impact.
- Design energy-efficient or environmentally sound civil structures.
- Design or engineer systems to efficiently dispose of chemical, biological, or other toxic wastes.
- Direct engineering activities, ensuring compliance with environmental, safety, or other governmental regulations.
- Identify environmental risks and develop risk management strategies for civil engineering projects.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems or structures, using computer-assisted design or drawing tools.
- Prepare or present public reports on topics such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, or property and right-of-way descriptions.
Detailed Work Activities
- Design systems to reduce harmful emissions.
- Investigate the environmental impact of projects.
Learn more on the