7 matches for enviornmental studies
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Environmental Construction Engineer
- Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess potential project impact.
- Design energy-efficient or environmentally sound civil structures.
- Direct engineering activities, ensuring compliance with environmental, safety, or other governmental regulations.
- Identify environmental risks and develop risk management strategies for civil engineering projects.
- Prepare or present public reports on topics such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, or property and right-of-way descriptions.
Detailed Work Activities
- Investigate the environmental impact of projects.
Learn more on the