13 matches for compliance managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Environmental Project Manager
- Hazardous Waste Management Control Engineer
- Hazardous Waste Management Specialist
- Regulatory Environmental Compliance Manager
- Solid Waste Management Engineer
- Waste Management Engineer
- Coordinate or manage environmental protection programs or projects, assigning or evaluating work.
- Design, or supervise the design of, systems, processes, or equipment for control, management, or remediation of water, air, or soil quality.
- Develop or present environmental compliance training or orientation sessions.
- Develop proposed project objectives and targets and report to management on progress in attaining them.
- Develop, implement, or manage plans or programs related to conservation or management of natural resources.
- Inspect industrial or municipal facilities or programs to evaluate operational effectiveness or ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Teach safety standards or environmental compliance methods.
Learn more on the