10 matches for plant and soil science
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Soil Engineer
- Associate Professor of the Practice and Associate Chair
- Chief, Pesticides and Toxic Substances Branch
- Environmental Scientist
- Global Director Air and Climate Change
- President and Owner
- Water Treatment Plant Engineer
- Collaborate with environmental scientists, planners, hazardous waste technicians, engineers, experts in law or business, or other specialists to address environmental problems.
- Design, or supervise the design of, systems, processes, or equipment for control, management, or remediation of water, air, or soil quality.
Detailed Work Activities
- Assist engineers or scientists with research.
Learn more on the