28 matches for Civil Engineering
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||22 matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Water/Wastewater Engineers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Engineer and Geologist
- Assistant County Engineer
- Dimensional Engineer
- Emeritus Professor of Civil Engineering
- Principal Consulting Engineer
- Professor of Civil & Envr Engineering
- Remediation Project Engineer
- Senior Civil Engineer
- Senior Engineer
- Vice President - Environmental Engineer
- Wastewater Engineer
- Wastewater Design Engineer
- Wastewater Plant Civil Engineer
- Wastewater Process Engineer
- Wastewater Project Engineer
- Water Engineer
- Water Project Engineer
- Water Resources Engineer
- Water Systems Engineer
- Water/Wastewater Engineer
- Water/Wastewater Project Engineer
- Watershed Engineer
- Provide technical direction or supervision to junior engineers, engineering or computer-aided design (CAD) technicians, or other technical personnel.
Detailed Work Activities
- Create models of engineering designs or methods.
- Design civil structures or systems.
- Research advanced engineering designs or applications.
- Supervise engineering or other technical personnel.
Learn more on the