8 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Biosecurity and Filtration Lead
- Pharmaceutical Scientist
- Research Scientist
- Technical Services Director
- Develop usable, tangible products, using knowledge of biology, chemistry, or engineering. Solve problems related to materials, systems, or processes that interact with humans, plants, animals, microorganisms, or biological materials.
- Devise scalable recovery, purification, or fermentation processes for producing proteins or other biological substances for human or animal therapeutic use, food production or processing, biofuels, or effluent treatment.
- Prepare technical reports, data summary documents, or research articles for scientific publication, regulatory submissions, or patent applications.
- Read current scientific or trade literature to stay abreast of scientific, industrial, or technological advances.
Learn more on the