6 matches for enviornmental studies
- Create simulations or models to predict the impact of environmental factors, such as pollutants, climate change, or environmental remediation efforts.
- Design or conduct studies to determine optimal conditions for cell growth, protein production, or protein or virus expression or recovery, using chromatography, separation, or filtration equipment, such as centrifuges or bioreactors.
- Develop bioremediation processes to reduce pollution, protect the environment, or treat waste products.
- Develop toxicological or environmental testing processes to measure chemical toxicity or environmental impact.
- Lead studies to examine or recommend changes in process sequences or operation protocols.
- Review existing biomanufacturing processes to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
Learn more on the