6 matches for special education
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Building Management Specialist
- Design, develop, or evaluate energy-related projects or programs to reduce energy costs or improve energy efficiency during the designing, building, or remodeling stages of construction. May specialize in electrical systems; heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems; green buildings; lighting; air quality; or energy procurement.
- Manage the development, design, or construction of energy conservation projects to ensure acceptability of budgets and time lines, conformance to federal and state laws, or adherence to approved specifications.
- Recommend best fuel for specific sites or circumstances.
- Review architectural, mechanical, or electrical plans or specifications to evaluate energy efficiency.
Detailed Work Activities
- Evaluate plans or specifications to determine technological or environmental implications.
Learn more on the