6 matches for special education
- Prepare detailed drawings of architectural designs and plans for buildings and structures according to specifications provided by architect.
- Calculate heat loss and gain of buildings and structures to determine required equipment specifications, following standard procedures.
- Determine procedures and instructions to be followed, according to design specifications and quantity of required materials.
- Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings, and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets, and other data.
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents, and technical reports for specific projects under an architect's supervision.
- Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect's supervision.
Learn more on the