37 matches for Graphic Design
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Graphics Technician
- Design Draftsman
- Design Technologies Director
- CAD Draftsman (Computer-Aided Design Draftsman)
- Civil Design Specialist
- Civil Design Technician
- Civil Designer
- Civil CAD Designer (Civil Computer-Aided Design Designer)
- Civil CAD Tech (Civil Computer-Aided Design Technician)
- Civil CADD Technician (Civil Computer-Aided Drafting and Design Technician)
- Civil Computer-Aided Drafting and Design Designer
- Civil Engineer Designer
- Civil Engineering Designer
- Civil Structural Designer
- Computer-Aided Design Designer (CAD Designer)
- Computer-Aided Design Drafter (CAD Drafter)
- Computer-Aided Design Operator (CAD Operator)
- Computer-Aided Design Technician (CAD Technician)
- Computer-Aided Drafting Designer
- Computer-Aided Drafting and Design Designer (CADD Designer)
- Computer-Aided Drafting and Design Drafter (CADD Drafter)
- Computer-Aided Drafting and Design Draftsman (CADD Draftsman)
- Computer-Aided Drafting and Design Operator (CADD Operator)
- Computerized Drafting and Engineering Graphics Instructor
- Piping Designer
- Plumbing Designer
- Structural Designer
- Truss Designer
- Urban Designer
- Calculate excavation tonnage and prepare graphs and fill-hauling diagrams for use in earth-moving operations.
- Calculate weights, volumes, and stress factors and their implications for technical aspects of designs.
- Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from civil engineers to ensure that they conform to design concepts.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze costs and benefits of proposed designs or projects.
- Create graphical representations of civil structures.
- Create graphical representations of energy production systems.
- Evaluate designs or specifications to ensure quality.
Learn more on the