9 matches for computer science
|Alternate Occupation Titles||3 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- CAD Technician (Computer Assisted Design Technician)
- Engineering Physical Science Technician
- Survey CAD Technician (Survey Computer-Aided Design Technician)
- Adjust and operate surveying instruments, such as the theodolite and electronic distance-measuring equipment, and compile notes, make sketches and enter data into computers.
- Collect information needed to carry out new surveys, using source maps, previous survey data, photographs, computer records, and other relevant information.
- Compare survey computations with applicable standards to determine adequacy of data.
- Operate and manage land-information computer systems, performing tasks such as storing data, making inquiries, and producing plots and reports.
Detailed Work Activities
- Assist engineers or scientists with research.
- Operate computer systems.
Learn more on the