20 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Aquatic Scientist
- Biological Science Technician
- Biological Scientist
- Biology Scientist
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Environmental Scientist
- Fish and Wildlife Biologist
- Fisheries & Wildlife Biological Scientist
- Life Scientist
- Marine Scientist
- Molecular Biology Scientist
- Research Scientist
- Staff Scientist
- Develop pest management and control measures, and conduct risk assessments related to pest exclusion, using scientific methods.
- Review reports and proposals, such as those relating to land use classifications and recreational development, for accuracy, adequacy, or adherence to policies, regulations, or scientific standards.
- Supervise biological technicians and technologists and other scientists.
Detailed Work Activities
- Instruct college students in physical or life sciences.
- Prepare scientific or technical reports or presentations.
- Supervise scientific or technical personnel.
Learn more on the