18 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Human Genetics Professor
- Clinical Services Director
- Genetic Scientist
- Genomics Scientist
- Genomics and Proteomics Assistant Director
- Proteomics Scientist
- Research Scientist
- Attend clinical and research conferences and read scientific literature to keep abreast of technological advances and current genetic research findings.
- Prepare results of experimental findings for presentation at professional conferences or in scientific journals.
- Search scientific literature to select and modify methods and procedures most appropriate for genetic research goals.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate on research activities with scientists or technical specialists.
- Develop software or applications for scientific or technical use.
- Develop technical or scientific databases.
- Instruct college students in physical or life sciences.
- Prepare scientific or technical reports or presentations.
- Supervise scientific or technical personnel.
- Train personnel in technical or scientific procedures.
Learn more on the