10 matches for molecular biologist
|Alternate Occupation Titles||3 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Molecular Geneticist
- Associate Biology Professor
- Clinical Molecular Geneticist
- Research and study the inheritance of traits at the molecular, organism or population level. May evaluate or treat patients with genetic disorders.
- Collaborate with biologists and other professionals to conduct appropriate genetic and biochemical analyses.
- Plan or conduct basic genomic and biological research related to areas such as regulation of gene expression, protein interactions, metabolic networks, and nucleic acid or protein complexes.
- Supervise or direct the work of other geneticists, biologists, technicians, or biometricians working on genetics research projects.
- Verify that cytogenetic, molecular genetic, and related equipment and instrumentation is maintained in working condition to ensure accuracy and quality of experimental results.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze biological samples.
- Plan biological research.
Learn more on the