28 matches for restaurant manager
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||14 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
- Range Managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Forestry and Wildlife Manager
- Habitat Management Coordinator
- Land Management Supervisor
- Lands Resource Manager
- Natural Resource Management Specialist
- Natural Resource Manager
- Rangeland Management Specialist
- Real Estate Management Specialist
- Refuge Manager
- Resource Manager
- Resources Management Specialist
- Territory Manager
- Wildlife Manager
- Wildlife Refuge Manager
- Research or study range land management practices to provide sustained production of forage, livestock, and wildlife.
- Manage forage resources through fire, herbicide use, or revegetation to maintain a sustainable yield from the land.
- Manage private livestock operations.
- Develop technical standards and specifications used to manage, protect and improve the natural resources of range lands and related grazing lands.
- Mediate agreements among rangeland users and preservationists as to appropriate land use and management.
- Offer advice to rangeland users on water management, forage production methods, and control of brush.
- Regulate grazing, and help ranchers plan and organize grazing systems in order to manage, improve and protect rangelands and maximize their use.
- Study rangeland management practices and research range problems to provide sustained production of forage, livestock, and wildlife.
Detailed Work Activities
- Manage agricultural or forestry operations.
- Advise others about land management or conservation.
- Develop plans to manage natural or renewable resources.
- Research crop management methods.
- Research livestock management methods.
Learn more on the