32 matches for Parks/recreation manager
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||20 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
- Park Naturalists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Park Manager
- Park Activities Coordinator
- Park Guide
- Park Interpreter
- Park Interpretive Ranger
- Park Interpretive Specialist
- Park Naturalist
- Park Protection Ranger
- Park Ranger
- Park Ranger Generalist
- Park Ranger Interpreter
- Park Warden
- Park Worker
- Parks Worker
- Parks and Recreation Manager
- Recreation Resource Administrator
- Recreation, Trails, and Land Supervisor
- Environmental Education and Interpretation Program Manager
- National Park Ranger
- Program Manager
- Plan, develop, and conduct programs to inform public of historical, natural, and scientific features of national, state, or local park.
- Compile and maintain official park photographic and information files.
- Conduct field trips to point out scientific, historic, and natural features of parks, forests, historic sites, or other attractions.
- Confer with park staff to determine subjects and schedules for park programs.
- Interview specialists in desired fields to obtain and develop data for park information programs.
- Perform emergency duties to protect human life, government property, and natural features of park.
- Perform routine maintenance on park structures.
- Plan and organize public events at the park.
- Prepare and present illustrated lectures and interpretive talks about park features.
- Provide visitor services, such as explaining regulations, answering visitor requests, needs and complaints, and providing information about the park and surrounding areas.
- Survey park to determine forest conditions and distribution and abundance of fauna and flora.
Learn more on the