20 matches for Forestry (Renewable Materials %26 Natural Resources)
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Forestry Resource Administrator
- Forestry Aid
- Forestry Consultant
- Forestry Operations Supervisor
- Forestry Scientist
- Forestry Supervisor
- Forestry Technician
- Natural Resource Planner
- Resource Forester
- Establish short- and long-term plans for management of forest lands and forest resources.
- Monitor contract compliance and results of forestry activities to assure adherence to government regulations.
- Plan and supervise forestry projects, such as determining the type, number and placement of trees to be planted, managing tree nurseries, thinning forest and monitoring growth of new seedlings.
- Provide advice and recommendations, as a consultant on forestry issues, to private woodlot owners, firefighters, government agencies or to companies.
- Supervise activities of other forestry workers.
Detailed Work Activities
- Conduct research of processes in natural or industrial ecosystems.
- Develop plans to manage natural or renewable resources.
- Direct natural resources management or conservation programs.
- Inspect condition of natural environments.
- Manage agricultural or forestry operations.
- Plan natural resources conservation or restoration programs.
Learn more on the