6 matches for enviornmental studies
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Environmental Epidemilogist Manager
- Environmental Epidemiologist
- Identify and analyze public health issues related to foodborne parasitic diseases and their impact on public policies, scientific studies, or surveys.
- Plan and direct studies to investigate human or animal disease, preventive methods, and treatments for disease.
- Prepare and analyze samples to study effects of drugs, gases, pesticides, or microorganisms on cell structure and tissue.
- Provide expertise in the design, management and evaluation of study protocols and health status questionnaires, sample selection, and analysis.
Learn more on the