7 matches for public relations
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Public Health Epidemiologist
- Public Health Microbiologist
- Communicate research findings on various types of diseases to health practitioners, policy makers, and the public.
- Educate healthcare workers, patients, and the public about infectious and communicable diseases, including disease transmission and prevention.
- Identify and analyze public health issues related to foodborne parasitic diseases and their impact on public policies, scientific studies, or surveys.
- Oversee public health programs, including statistical analysis, health care planning, surveillance systems, and public health improvement.
- Plan, administer and evaluate health safety standards and programs to improve public health, conferring with health department, industry personnel, physicians, and others.
Learn more on the