25 matches for general physical activity
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||16 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Physical Aerodynamicist
- Physics Professor
- Atmospheric Physicist
- Cloud Physicist
- Experimental Physicist
- Health Physicist
- Mathematical Physicist
- Medical Physicist
- Molecular Physicist
- Nuclear Physicist
- Radiation Control Health Physicist
- Research Physicist
- Space Physicist
- Theoretical Physicist
- Thermodynamic Physicist
- Conduct research into physical phenomena, develop theories on the basis of observation and experiments, and devise methods to apply physical laws and theories.
- Analyze data from research conducted to detect and measure physical phenomena.
- Design computer simulations to model physical data so that it can be better understood.
- Teach physics to students.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate on research activities with scientists or technical specialists.
- Develop theories or models of physical phenomena.
- Instruct college students in physical or life sciences.
- Research environmental impact of industrial or development activities.
Learn more on the