15 matches for Process Technicians
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||7 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Process Chemist
- Food Processing Chemist
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative chemical analyses or experiments in laboratories for quality or process control or to develop new products or knowledge.
- Analyze organic or inorganic compounds to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions, using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques.
- Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency or to diagnose malfunctions.
- Develop, improve, or customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, or analytical methods.
- Study effects of various methods of processing, preserving, or packaging on composition or properties of foods.
- Write technical papers or reports or prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate on research activities with scientists or technical specialists.
- Establish standards for products, processes, or procedures.
- Maintain laboratory or technical equipment.
- Manage scientific or technical project resources.
- Monitor operational procedures in technical environments to ensure conformance to standards.
- Prepare scientific or technical reports or presentations.
- Supervise scientific or technical personnel.
Learn more on the