10 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
|Alternate Occupation Titles||3 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Associate Professor Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Services Director
- Research Scientist
- Apply principles and processes of natural ecosystems to develop models for efficient industrial systems. Use knowledge from the physical and social sciences to maximize effective use of natural resources in the production and use of goods and services. Examine societal issues and their relationship with both technical systems and the environment.
- Conduct scientific protection, mitigation, or restoration projects to prevent resource damage, maintain the integrity of critical habitats, and minimize the impact of human activities.
- Identify or compare the component parts or relationships between the parts of industrial, social, and natural systems.
- Perform analyses to determine how human behavior can affect, and be affected by, changes in the environment.
- Review research literature to maintain knowledge on topics related to industrial ecology, such as physical science, technology, economy, and public policy.
Detailed Work Activities
- Conduct research on social issues.
- Develop technical or scientific databases.
Learn more on the