9 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Environmental Scientist
- Land and Water Use Program Manager
- Physical Scientist
- Research Scientist
- Design and conduct scientific hydrogeological investigations to ensure that accurate and appropriate information is available for use in water resource management decisions.
Detailed Work Activities
- Calibrate scientific or technical equipment.
- Prepare scientific or technical reports or presentations.
- Supervise scientific or technical personnel.
Learn more on the